Published on May 21, 2020, Updated on August 16, 2021
At our office, you can be assured as protecting your health and safety is our number one priority.
We are updated on any new rules or guidelines released in response to the current Coronavirus pandemic.
Our clinic adheres to the American Dental Association’s (ADA) infection control recommendations, as well as those of the United States Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) (OSHA).
We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff.
Prescreening – Over phone
- Our staff will contact you in advance to do a screening. When you return to the office, you will be asked the same questions.
- We will perform a temperature check on every patient and employee as an additional check upon entry.
Hand sanitizer and preprocedural Rinse
- When you go inside our office, we will ask you to use our hand sanitizer. Additionally, you will find some in the waiting area and other areas across the office for your use as needed.
- We will have you rinse with hydrogen peroxide before any procedure.
- You may see that our waiting room will be devoid of newspapers, magazines, toys for children, and similar objects due to their difficulty in cleaning and disinfecting.
- Appointments shall be scheduled in such a way that social distance between patients is maintained.
- This may mean that you are presented with fewer scheduling possibilities.
- Patients will be advised to wait in the car to reduce their exposure to any other patients.
- We shall make every effort to allow more time between patients in order to minimize your waiting time and to limit the number of people in the reception area at any given moment.
- More frequent counter surfaces, doorknobs, stationary sanitizing are being performed.